from Monticello High School Mustang to Brigham Young University Cougar
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." ~John Wesley~


Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Good Eats Week 2

Monday- Granola Bar, Fried Egg Grilled Cheese, Creamy Rice and Chicken
Tuesday- Granola Bar, Creamy Rice with Chicken and Veggies, Fried Egg Grilled Cheese, Cheese Quesadillas
Wednesday- Granola Bar, Fried Egg Grilled Cheese, Panda (eek I know it's totally not good for you, but it just had to happen)
Thursday- Golden Grahams, Fried Egg Grilled Cheese, Legacy Tent Chicken and Rice (man they eat good food, I wanna cook like the Catering chefs when I grow up)
Friday- Creamy Rice, Mexican Rice with corn and green peppers
Saturday- Turkey Melt, Burrito

Taylor I blame you for my addiction to Fried Eggs right now

No comments:

Post a Comment