from Monticello High School Mustang to Brigham Young University Cougar
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." ~John Wesley~


Monday, August 27, 2012

Good Eats Week 1

I am a terrible blogger. I can't commit to actually blog about my day, but my new goal is a weekly blog update on something that I'm passionate about... food and cooking! It's easiest just to track it from when I moved in my new apartment in Provo... so here's what Good Eats I had week 1!

Week 1:
Tuesday- Airplane food... bleh, not yummy
Wednesday- Turkey Sandwich, Bamboo Hut for dinner (if you haven't checked out this Hawaiian restuarant in Provo you are missing out... pulled pork with pineapple BBQ sauce it's to die for)
Thursday- Scrambled Eggs and Toast with Aiai, leftover Bamboo Hut (for real college kids $9 for 2-3 meals worth of food go get some); Turkey Sandwich and Salad
Friday- Turkey Sandwiches with Kara, Alfredo with Zucchini and Yellow Squash (super simple, super fast, and delicious)
Saturday- Turkey Sandwiches still wins it for lunch time, Pancakes/Fried Eggs/Bacon with the Glenwood crew (Taylor may never see his griddle again I totally covet it)
Sunday- Pancakes with David and Jordan, Salad, Quesadillas

Treats:
Evan brought over some super yummy cookies
Aiai made brownies
We made homemade 'smores with golden grahams marshmellows and chocolate chips (yummy)

I love me some Good Eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment