from Monticello High School Mustang to Brigham Young University Cougar
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." ~John Wesley~


Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wandering

Have you ever felt like you're just wandering? Never sure where to go, who to be with, or what to do? I think we all go through times in our life when we are just not quite sure of ourselves. I feel like I've been wandering for a bit too long though. I'm wandering from friendship to friendship never really feeling like I belong. I'm wandering from date to date and never really feeling a spark. I'm wandering from class to class and never really absorbing the material. Sometimes wandering sucks.
I don't truly now how to write it or let alone say it out loud but there is a certain degree of loneliness that accompanies wandering. I've heard people say over and over again "People leave" and "Life goes on". I know it's a part of life but who honestly wants to let people leave and then pick up the pieces and keep going. It's hard to pick up the pieces. I feel like right now in a lot of ways I'm having to let people leave and I'm not a fan of the pieces they're leaving behind. I'm trying to remember that sometimes alone is good. But yeah I'm a little sick and tired of wandering.

No comments:

Post a Comment