from Monticello High School Mustang to Brigham Young University Cougar
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." ~John Wesley~


Saturday, October 29, 2011

Balancing

What's a college girl to do...
There's papers to be written, meals to be cooked, groceries to be bought, friends to chat with, dates to go on, tests to study for, ward activities to attend, sporting events to go to, sleep to be slept, work shifts to be worked, parents to be called, cleaning to be done, laundry to be folded, and a whole host of other items on a busy to do list.....
When it gets a bit to hectic for my liking I just remember that a gagillion other people have been in my shoes and they survived college, so it's time to balance and prioritize.
I just needed a little pep talk as I contemplated the day before me complete with laundry, paper writing, and reading lots and lots of READING

No comments:

Post a Comment