from Monticello High School Mustang to Brigham Young University Cougar
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." ~John Wesley~


Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tender Mercy Day 19 and 20

Day 19: Today I'm grateful for relaxation. I feel like I get entirely caught up in the pace of college life and truly have 0 time to just chill out! Friday night though I got to chill at home with a good book and my teddy bear while my roommates were at a basketball game and my boyfriend took a test. It was sooo relaxing. After my alone/relax time I got to simply go on a walk with Gariet and just talk. I love simple things like relaxing and walks!

Day 20: Today's tender mercy came from getting to know new people! After a hectic morning of hair cuts, disney princess stickers, and time with my sister I got to go to the ward activity. I was last to leave with an apartment from my building... 45 Fox! They are so fun and adorable that I really don't know how/why I hadn't gotten to know them yet. I love making new friends and I truly love those girls! Yay for making new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment