from Monticello High School Mustang to Brigham Young University Cougar
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." ~John Wesley~


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tender Mercy Day 17 and 18

Day 17:
Today I'm grateful for good friends. I spent 3 hours at Gariet's apartment without Gariet there. I love that apartment of guys, they are a lot of fun and all around great guys. Josh showed me magic tricks which completely blew my mind, and then Eric and Josh and I communicated in our Southern Accents which I normally try desperately to hide. We listened to some of the best country songs ever, and it was decided that they would be singing a song at my wedding. Look up the song.... Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman.... Although it completely distracted me from my homework, I had a lot of fun. Tonight truly reminded me how much I love the social atmosphere of BYU, and the fact that there are such great people here! So Heavenly Father, thank you for the amazing people in my ward here at BYU!

Day 18:
I've been thinking about my daddy lately! Probably because I've listened to that Cinderella song about a million and one times. I absolutely adore my Dad. I've probably said it a million times, but because I have such an amazing Dad who loves me to death I can imagine in a small part just how much my Heavenly Father loves me. I miss my daddy so much, and really can't wait to see him when I go home for Christmas! Today's tender mercy, Heavenly Father thank you for my Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment