from Monticello High School Mustang to Brigham Young University Cougar
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." ~John Wesley~


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tender Mercy Day 16

So today's tender mercy is PRODUCTIVITY! I have one of the most productive days since I've arrived at BYU. I was able to get a huge chunk of my homework done, and I know have clean laundry so I can go back to jeans instead of using my limited supply of dress slacks! I realized just how lucky I am that I can sit down and focus! Did I get everything I could have/should have done? No, but I made progress! So today, Heavenly Father thanks for the ability to focus and be productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment