from Monticello High School Mustang to Brigham Young University Cougar
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." ~John Wesley~


Monday, November 8, 2010

Tender Mercies Day 13 and 14

Day 13:
Saturday! I love Saturday's! Today's tender mercy will seem really silly.... today I'm thankful for juice! I came home from the game and opened the fridge to see a brand new jug of juice with my name written all over it, Davi had bought me a brand new jug of juice! Seriously a simple thing that made me extraordinarily happy. My roommates basically told me that my reaction was priceless. It was really sweet and made me happy!

Day 14:
Sunday! Fast and Testimony Meeting! Today's tender mercy is just for peaceful moments.... Sunday's frequently feel like the most hectic day of the week, and this Sunday would fit in that category. All though it felt frantic I loved the peaceful moments of the day.... sitting in a CES fireside, holding hands, talking with Court, and socializing with Bowen 24. Just the small moments where I wasn't running around like a mad woman. Another cute little tender mercy was that on my way to the CES Fireside I was running late so the bishop gave me a ride. It was sweet and helpful... and a small tender mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment