So here are my goals for Missionary Week 2010
- No facebook! I caved this morning, but no more from now until Friday at 5pm
- No youtube unless it's Mormon Messages and Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- No naps! Missionaries don't take naps, so for one week I don't get to take naps.
- Limited use of media, that means one week of no Glee and no Psych and no movies unless it's like God's Army or The Other Side of Heaven
- Missionary Dress.... that's right skirts or dresses with tights and flats every day.
- Limited Access to Boys, I will not live in Felt this week, even when I'm bored I'm not gonna run over to the FHE Brothers to visit, and yep no promises on a boyfriend fast.... basically I'll be more focused on school and missionary work and scripture study then I will be on boys... ALL BOYS! (but I'll still see them and say hi and be happy and friendly and still hang out if they invite me)
- I will participate! That's right... I'm going to Devotional, the Fireside, the Relief Society Activity, the temple, Zone Meeting.... whatever I can fit in my schedule I'm going to do!
- I'm going to fast on Thursday for someone, not chosen yet, back home who I would like to give a Book of Mormon to with my testimony in it.
- I will only go shopping once.... Monday is my P-Day (preperation day) so what laundry and grocery shopping I don't get done today will not get done until next Monday.
I'm hoping that this will be a great experience and I'm really excited!