from Monticello High School Mustang to Brigham Young University Cougar
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." ~John Wesley~


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Introducing the "Grown-up Christmas List Month"

So the tender mercy month is over, but I have to come up with something to do for the month of December before Christmas, or I would completely forget to blog which has become my journal.... so this month I'm going to be bloggind about my "Grown-up Christmas List".

I got this idea from a Sunday School lesson where we made a "Christmas List for Life" and the things we wanted when all was said and done.... so here's what my list looked like
  • happiness regardless of where life takes me
  • a degree (Mrs. and at least Bachelor's degree)
  • a "forever family"
  • ect.

So here's how this month will go.... every day I will add something to my grown-up Christmas List.... things that are important to me.... bigger than I would like a scarf, a necklace, a car, and other material things.... and I'll explain why I want them in my life, and how I plan on achieving it. Slightly corny but hey it's about as Christmas-ey as I can get the day after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment