from Monticello High School Mustang to Brigham Young University Cougar
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." ~John Wesley~


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tender Mercies Day 3

So right now is a really hard time for me to come up with a tender mercy. I seriously just burnt my finger while making Courtney some brownies.... like really bad.... there's a blister and everything. But since that put me in a bad mood I decided now would be the perfect time to write a tender mercies blog for today. So today's tender mercy... the ability to express yourself! I feel lucky that I am able to write and speak as often as I do... and I know some of you are nodding your heads going yep she talks a whole lot. But I was thinking about that yesterday as I watched a member of one of my classes struggle to express himself due to a disability, and then it came to mind today as we were talking about our argument papers in English. I am so blessed to be able to talk, and more blessed to be able to sing.... my world would be entirely different if I was unable to do those things. I'm also blessed to have been raised in a home where education is important. I love to write and it's one of the easiest ways for me to express my thoughts. So today's tender mercy.... God thank you for being able to talk and express myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment