from Monticello High School Mustang to Brigham Young University Cougar
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." ~John Wesley~


Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Tribute to the Holloways

I love it when any of my family comes to Virginia to visit. So, I was so excited when the Holloways came to town. I absolutely love Cori and Mike's family! It was so fun to spend so much time with them! From Kings Dominion to the pool... we had a lot of fun!
Now here is why I love each of the Holloways:

Mike: is hilarious and although some (aka Alyson) may think his jokes are lame, he keeps me laughing. Cori for sure picked a winner.

Cori: is so much fun and is incredibly kind and generous. She reminds me a lot of my own mommy (in case you were wondering that's a very good thing)... she is so sweet to her kids and sweet to everyone around her.

Alyson: my closest cousin, in age and everything else. The question is probably what don't I love about her. She has a great sense of humor, she's fun to be with, she's easy to get along with, and she is gonna attend BYU... in other words she's perfect. (She should be my roomie in 2 years ;D )

Bryant: "Girls (making out) are like shoes, you gotta try them on until you find the right ones" Honestly he's hilarious, and unlike most teenage boys it doesn't seem like he's trying to be. Bry is easy to get along with and a lot of fun, I could truly talk to him forever.

Dawson: is all grown up, that's what truly struck me this time. I can't believe he's already a deacon. Daws reminds me so much of Ty when Ty was that age. Funny, unpredictable, and always up for a good time.

Emilee: Is adorable, plain and simple. I can't believe how big she's gotten. Cori was so right when she said how can anyone not love Emilee. She's too darn cute and sweet not to want to hug her.

Jarett: again, when did he get so big? I still remember all the fun memories of him when he was younger and they spent a few weeks at our house, but now he's all grown up. Still as cute and sweet as ever and a blast to be with. He totally surprised me with how fearless he was at Kings Dominion.

No comments:

Post a Comment