from Monticello High School Mustang to Brigham Young University Cougar
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." ~John Wesley~


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hard Decisions... College Bedding and Colors

So after recieving generous gift cards to Target and other stores, I decided it was finally time to start buying some of the college things I need.... and that also meant picking a color since I've been stuck between pink and blue, but not together. So I made a decision.... all the stuff for my bedroom will be pink (with accents of black and white) and all the stuff for my kitchen will be blue (with accents of black and white). The goal is to spend the rest of my Target gift cards in the next few days, and to eventually sit down with my mommy and make a cute blue, black, and white aprons. I know it is all fickle little decisions, but I officially feel like a college kid finally getting things together. Eek I'm so grown up

No comments:

Post a Comment